Webpage for the Office of Admissions: http://ramesroot.com/becoming-a-hawk/admissions.cms
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区You may apply online or complete the SGSC paper application, both of which can be found on the SGSC Admissions page under “Admissions Forms.” You simply hover over the “Becoming a Hawk” dropdown on the homepage and click on Admissions, then “Admissions Form” on the left side of the page.
- High School GPA:
- Before 2012: College Preparatory Curriculum: 2.0, Technical Prep Curriculum: 2.2
- After 2012: General Diploma: 2.0
- One-time $20 application fee for new students (returning students are not required to pay the application fee again)
- Official high school transcript
- Official college transcript(s), if you’ve attended another institution
- Lawful presence (required for all students applying for in-state tuition or tuition waiver)
- Providing test scores is optional. The “default placement” for all students will be in an entry-level collegiate course with a corequisite Learning Support course, unless students meet the exemption criteria (for support). Students may do so by either submitting exempting test scores (ACT/SAT and/or AccuPlacer), or by meeting high school GPA standards for exemption.
You must pass the GED exam in order to apply for acceptance into South Georgia State College. If you are a homeschooled student, a portfolio must be provided for review.
Once all documents are received, processing time normally takes 4-7 business days. Please keep in mind processing time may take a little longer during peak periods.
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区SGSC makes every effort to provide every student with the opportunity to apply. Therefore, we accept admissions applications up to a week prior to the start of the term. However, please be aware, the later you wait to apply, the less time we have to process your application. Therefore, it is important to have all your information submitted no later than 3 weeks prior to the start of the term in which you plan to attend to ensure ample time for processing.
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区None. The AccuPlacer Test is used for placement purposes only to determine whether Learning Support Classes are needed. The SAT or ACT can be used in lieu of the AccuPlacer to determine whether Learning Support classes are needed. Students wishing to apply for the SGSC Nursing Program are required to provide ACT or SAT scores.
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区No, providing test scores or taking the AccuPlacer (Reading, Writing, and Math) is optional. Exception: students wishing to enroll in MATH 1111 College Algebra (with or without corequisite Learning Support) must take the AccuPlacer Math placement test unless they have met the criteria for direct placement into MATH 1111 (with or without corequisite Learning Support).
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区If you choose not to take the AccuPlacer, the default placement for English for all students will be in an entry-level collegiate course with co-requisite support, e.g. ENGL 0999 with ENGL 1101. For Non-STEM students, the default Math placement will be MATH 0997 with MATH 1001 or MATH 0998 with MATH 1101. STEM Pathway students’ placement will be determined based on submitted test scores or the AccuPlacer Math test score.
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区Students who are required to, or would like to take the AccuPlacer test should call the Admissions Office at 912.260.4206 (Douglas) or 912.449-7592 (Waycross) to schedule a convenient testing time. Testing is available Monday- Thursday between the hours of 9AM and 4PM. Other appointment times may be available upon request. Entry Program students may contact the SGSC Entry Program on the Valdosta campus at 912-260-4660 and the GSW campus at 912-260-4682 to schedule appointments for testing. Remote testing is also available; students should contact the campus which they plan to attend to set up remote testing.
English (for all students):
- Credit for Area A English with a “C” or better
- High School GPA of 3.1 or higher and completion of RHSC in English
- ACT English score of 17 or higher
- SAT Reading score of 24 or higher
- AccuPlacer Reading score of 61 or higher and WritePlacer score of 4 or higher
Math (for Non-STEM students):
- Credit for Area A Math with a “C” or better
- High School GPA of 3.2 or higher and completion of RHSC in Math
- ACT Math Score of 17 or higher
- SAT Math test score of 22 or higher
- AccuPlacer Elementary Algebra score of 67 or higher
Math (for STEM students):
- Credit for Area A Math with a “C” or better
- High School GPA of 3.4 or higher and completion of RHSC in Math
- ACT Math Score of 20 or higher
- SAT Math test score of 25.5 or higher
- AccuPlacer Elementary Algebra score of 79 or higher
Yes! We have many transfer programs to choose from that will be accepted at other colleges or universities towards a Bachelor’s Degree.
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区Yes, we will accept unofficial or preliminary documents to determine your acceptance, but we will require the official and/or final documents be submitted before the start of the term.
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区Yes. Transfer credits from accredited institutions are evaluated on a class-by-class basis toward transfer into South Georgia State College. Most credits from other University System schools will be accepted. However, there are limited credits from technical schools that are transferable to South Georgia State College.
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区Please contact our Admissions Office at 912.260.4206 (Douglas) or 912.449-7592 (Waycross) to schedule a campus tour at a time convenient for you.
During your initial Student Orientation, Advisement, and Registration session, you will meet with an Academic Advisor who will assist you with class registration. You will also be assigned an Academic Advisor who will assist you with registration after your first term of attendance. Your assigned advisor will be available by appointment before each registration period to ensure you are registering for the right classes for your degree program.
Yes! SGSC has numerous Foundation Scholarships. Contact the Financial Aid Office at 912.260.4282, the South Georgia College Foundation Office at 912.260.4268 (Douglas Campus), or the James M. Dye Foundation Office at 912.449.7509 (Waycross Campus) for information on how to apply.
Nontraditional students have been out of high school at least five years where as traditional students are entering college right after high school
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区South Georgia State College offers five degree options for degree seeking students-Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences (BSBS) and Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM). Non-degree seeking students are not trying to earn a degree. South Georgia State College permits students to enroll as non-degree students for a maximum of 12 semester credit hours (including institutional credit).