Cost of Attendance
At South Georgia State College, you'll get the quality education your deserve with an affordable price. Check out our tuition and other costs at the location your attending for the 2017-2018 school year.
Douglas & Waycross Campus Georgia Southwestern Entry Program Valdosta State Entry Program
Paying Student Balances
SGSC offers many different options to our students to pay for their student fees. Click on the option you choose below to get complete directions. If you are ineligible for student financial aid or loan programs, you may consider the Nelnet tuition payment plan. Nelnet payment options offer affordable monthly payments, no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it's easy to enroll! To learn more or to sign-up, visit .
Our Touchnet payment portal provides an easy and convenient way to pay student fees online. You can check your balance, make payments on your balance or view your payment history. You can also sign up an authorized user to make payments on your account. Please read the following before continuing to the site:
- Please be prepared to enter your Student ID number (988******). You will also be asked for a PIN number which is the same as your Self-Service Banner PIN number. If you’ve never accessed your Self Service Banner account, your PIN number will be your 6-digit date of birth in format MMDDYY. For example, if your birthdate is January 1, 1996, your PIN would be 010196.
- When paying by credit card through Touchnet, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted. A convenience fee of 2.75% of the amount being paid with a $3.00 minimum will be charged to the cardholder to use this payment method. The convenience fee is non-refundable, even if the payment is refunded.
- You may also pay by electronic check using Touchnet; there is no convenience fee associated with this method of payment.
For instructions on how to view your new student eBill in Touchnet, click here.
Nelnet is a third party vendor who administers a short-term payment plan for students, making college tuition more affordable. Enrollment is open until the last day of Drop/Add each semester; however, to get the best payment option of lower enrollment fees and lower monthly payments, a student should register as early as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions About NelNet
What is the cost to participate in the Nelnet Payment Plan?
- Depending on the date by which the student enrolls, the enrollment fee ranges from $50 to $70.
What other amount does a student have to pay up front?
- Depending on the date by which a student enrolls, the down payment ranges from 0% to 50% of the requested payment amount.
Does a student have to pass a credit check?
- Students are not required to pass a credit check; however, a student must provide Nelnet with payment information from an active financial institution, banking account or credit card, from which monthly payments will be drafted (service fees apply to Debit/Credit Card transactions). A $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee will be charged for each payment not honored by the student's payment method.
What is the maximum amount a student can budget through Nelnet?
- A limit of $5,500 per semester applies.
When does the Enrollment Period begin for each semester?
- Enrollment usually opens approximately 4 to 6 weeks prior to the start of the semester.
How late is the Enrollment Period open?
- Enrollment is open until the last day of Drop/Add each semester; however, to get the best payment option of lower enrollment fees and lower monthly payments, a student should register as early as possible.
More information about NelNet can be found .
On our Douglas Campus, you may pay student tuition and fees by check, cashier's check or money order at our Cashier's Window located in the lobby of Engram Hall; we do not accept cash payments for student tuition and fees. The Cashier's Window hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. through 12:00 p.m. on Friday.
On our Waycross Campus亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区, you may pay student tuition and fees by check, cashier's check or money order at our Cashier's Window located in the pit area of the Administration Building; we do not accept cash payments for student tuition and fees. The Cashier's Window hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. through 12:00 p.m. on Friday.
Check payments by mail should be directed to the attention of the Cashier at: South Georgia State College, 100 W. College Park Drive, Douglas, GA 31533. Check payments must include the student's ID number (988 number) to ensure that payments are posted to the correct student account.
Fall Semester 2019 Student Financial Aid Refund Dates:
Tuesday, September 10th
Tuesday, September 24th
Tuesday, October 8th
Tuesday, October 22nd
Tuesday, November 5th
Tuesday, November 19th
Students officially withdrawing from South Georgia State College after paying fees for the term will be issued a 100% refund for tuition, mandatory fees, campus housing and meal plans, PROVIDED THE OFFICAL WITHDRAWAL OCCURS NO LATER THAN THE LAST OFFICIAL DAY OF DROP/ADD FOR REFUNDS. STUDENTS OFFICIALLY WITHDRAWING FROM ALL CLASSES AFTER THE OFFICIAL DROP/ADD DAY WILL RECEIVE A REFUND BASED UPON THE FOLLOWING BOARD OF REGENTS REFUND POLICY:
The refund amount shall be based on a pro rata percentage determined by dividing the number of calendar days in the semester that the student completed by the total calendar days in the semester. The total calendar days in a semester includes weekends, but excludes scheduled breaks of five or more days and days that a student was on an approved leave of absence. The unearned portion shall be refunded up to the point in time that the amount earned equals 60%.
Students who withdraw when the calculated percentage of completion is greater than 60% are not entitled to a refund of any portion of institutional charges.
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区A refund of all non-resident fees, matriculation fees, and other mandatory fees shall be made in the event of the death of a student at any time during the academic session.
Housing fees are non-refundable fees.
It is the student's responsibility to withdraw officially in accordance with College regulations. Students receiving financial aid monies will have their refunds restored to the following programs in this precise order: outstanding balances on Federal non- subsidized loans, Federal subsidized loans, PLUS loans, Pell, SEOG, other Title IV student assistance programs (including LEAP), HOPE, private scholarships and finally, to the student.
亚洲高清自有码中文字_日本一本道dvd手机在线观看_荔枝视频男人影院_国产综合亚洲区Additional information about refunds and refund policies are available, upon students' request, in the Cashier's Offices located in Engram Hall (Douglas Campus) and in the Administration Building (Waycross Campus).